Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Journal of Saving AIDS Drugs for Africa Victims

After reading the article, I feel the circumstance around me is much better than Africa. AIDS is the disastrous disease that causes people from to ill to even die of it. Although we already have advanced medical technology in 21st century, AIDS is still incurable and mysterious to those researchers. In my opinion, Lee Wildes is brave to combat to unknown area singly and challenged the difficulties. It’s uneasy for many people to bear the patients of AIDS just around them. Let alone to say” take care of them”. So I think, Lee Wildes made a success in helping those patients. Just few years
ago I watch a documentary which narrates a little girl who got AIDS accidentally. She was discriminated and forced to move her home to other place. I was impressed with the deeds she did for AIDS. In her scraggy frame, I feel she treated the terrible disease with strong will and teach the world to realize AIDS. In the last scene, I wail to see her was in her last time against the death. She was not a little girl; instead she hardened her mind to be calm to face. Never experience the impending of death; I study the life of fatal illness- how miserable it would be. So, I wonder that ways society see those guiltless victims. Should we give them more concern, more toleration-but we surely can’t forgive those who spread the disease intentionally. I think the AIDS isn’t awful at all; the most dreadful thing is to be disregarded with any rights. In the future, my faith tells me, there would be a prescription for it. However, if we still ignore the abuse of antibiotic and the important of global environment, there will be lots of plagues waiting for us! More catastrophes for human beings!!

No comments: