Eclipse of Reason Part 1
Eclipse of Reason Part 2
Annotation:
Eclipse of Reason. Bernard N. Nathanson. Jan, 1985
The video is called “Eclipse of Reason”. Its contents are about abortion process. We can see how the innocent baby is “destroying” in his mother womb. It documents the abortion of a five-month-old baby boy as seen through a fetoscope - a camera placed inside the pregnant uterus. Riveting images of a late abortion are then shown with a camera both inside and outside the uterus.
The progress of it horrifies lots of people and exposes the truths of abortion, particularly Partial Birth infanticide. In Taiwan, several schools use the video as the material of sex education. Several teen girls watch the video and announce they would never go to abortion in rest of their life.
I had watching the video when I was in junior high school. In my personal viewpoint, I think abortion does harm not only the babies but also the mothers. If the opposite argues that the choice to abortion is the women’s right, I don’t agree with them. Abortion is not really obviously helpful to women’s right and health. So abortion is a good way to solve the problem? It is doubtful. Whatever reasons or background the women go to abortion, the motives behind is the priority we have to solve thoroughgoing problems. Besides, I totally agree the side effects of abortion. How can the surgeon claim it’s safe? How long would women take time soothing their depressing and shocking? I think anyone who sees the video would not support abortion so strongly.
Revise:
Eclipse of Reason. Bernard N. Nathanson. Jan, 1985
The video called “Eclipse of Reason”, we can see how the 5 months embryo is destroyed in the abortion surgeon. It documents the abortion of a five-month-old baby boy as seen through a fetoscope - a camera placed inside the pregnant uterus. Riveting images of a late abortion are then shown with a camera both inside and outside the uterus.The progress of it horrifies lots of people and exposes the truths of abortion, particularly Partial Birth infanticide. In Taiwan, several schools use the video as the material of sex education. Several teen girls watch the video and announce they would never go to abortion in rest of their life.
In America, the most common surgeon is the abortion. The number of abortion is about 150 million a year. Consistently verifiable statistics emphasize that this horror takes place 400 times a day in the US alone. In addition, there are deeply moving interviews with the other victims of abortion, women who have been irreparably injured by abortion, physically and psychologically.
The first time I saw the video was in my junior high school time. I never thought the abortion is so dreadful before. When I saw the baby was taken out the mother by force, I was deeply shocked. Besides, in the end of abortion, the dead baby body was put in a bucket and then it was filled with scarlet blood. The bucket was settled in the hospital; what’s worse- there are other “buckets” in the hospital waited to be “handled”.
Abortion does harm not only the babies but also the mothers. If the opposite argues that the choice to abortion is the women’s right, I don’t agree with them. Abortion is not really obviously helpful to women’s right and health. So abortion is a good way to solve the problem? Whatever reasons or background the women go to abortion, the motives behind is the priority we have to solve thoroughgoing problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment