After meeting with the teacher, I find a much clearer way to my abortion topic. The teacher told me more abort the abortion tissue. I got new keywords to try to figure out those I want. I want to do more abort the academic psychology analysis to fight against abortion. My subtitle is aborting something like that -from psychology research to fight against abortion. Besides, the teacher also advised both of us who do same topic to have a debt with each other to arouse other brand-new thoughts. So I think I should see the opposite view from me and give my comment.
First, I start to key my keyword- abortion psychology and mental health in Internet, I found lots of source. One of much useful one comes from wiki. It talks about post-abortion syndrome and Psychological effects of abortion. What’s more, here is some other professional reference. And from the efficient keywords, I found more abortion topic that I would be interested in.
Second, I also tried my new keywords in our school library online journal- EBSCO. The new results are marvelous. I search a lot. And the lucky time comes; I don’t always find the articles I wanted are the summary with the real text.
However, I think after I have much source to debut with the abortion psychology, I have some more serious things to arrange all the useful reference together. I want to do a paper that it’s against abortion, not always pursues people not to abortion in some “religious” rule and human morals, but it take those academic research according professional experts for example, to demonstrate some vice cycle and sequela. I think it tells evidentially to convince others with more supportive prove since the moral principle is ambitious in recent days. That reference would be added accompanied with my opinion. Moreover, I would use the empathy to conclude the paper in the end. (Because I think whether abortion legacy is correct or not, it all depends on human ethic by the technology development.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You seem to make progress here by working out your thesis. Indeed, it is quite an issue to discuss abortion from perspectives of religions, human morals, or scientific eveidence.
Post a Comment