Over 25 years ago, the Bay Area Writing Project has changed their initiatives which emphasize the processes of building a composition- from planning, composing, revising, and publishing. Nowadays, students are asked to think the article aims, specific various readers, and different composition modes unlike before. For they could realize the concrete necessaries how to combine their thought unfolded into many audience rather than sole instructors.
However, the students still not get involved into other’s literature masterpiece in the history, so they need the teachers accompanied to lead them approach like novels, plays, poems, etc. What’s more, the purpose reading those implies to those essential tips (relates to mode, aim, audience, and media)
With the advanced technology and universal use of computers, the writing is surely impacted. Schools begin to set up computer classrooms which pupils can write, edit, and publish their ideas in nonprint media. Mostly computers are easily accessed by the department of language and art, for there’re plenty software to utilize. Moreover, instructors can request their students to read some net materials if they have no idea about their paper; go the step further, to show how others presents the same notions. What’s more important part is that since the writing has been potential career in 21st era (for filming, TV, and Internet), the school teachers may want their pupils involved the profitable jobs if they’re trained into professional level.
In my viewpoint, it’s obviously that writing has altered into other form because the computer development and brand new lifestyle due to Internet. However, because the tremendous needs of markets and the profits, such kind of writing shows and is able to solve and improve our short time in composition.
In contract to the article, I think the original concept of composition somewhat is correct. If we ignore the essence of writing, then let alone to get others to understand or support our thoughts. To say more, I think writing still needs to carry the processing to build the full contention. Planning, composing, revising, and publishing still are weighty for they are the basic unit of composition structure. When beginning a paper, we might brainstorm into actual words. The main issue we want to argue for, what genres of writing we choose to convince the readers easily.If it’s necessary, we can adapt the original one into the special group favor. For example, the classical masterpieces are often rewritten in diverse form. Such Red Dream Chamber is rewritten to adept children. Shakespeare’s playwrights often are redirect into movies forms. I think, an excellent works aren’t written in very narrow area. If the main structure can support the rhetoric, the basic type of writing, then any form of writing can be produced. I think, the forms of writing are categorized after they appear, so it’s human to decide the writing not form do decision of us. A good writer should not always cater to the audience; he/she sometimes should put some ideas to inspire the audience- like Shakespeare. If writing don’t surge any other notion except entertainment, sometimes it’s much more like cliché and soap opera rather than good writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Your composition really connected with the modern world, and you mention a lot of different materials about how to learn writing. It is a good way for your audience to know where to find the way to make progress of our writing. Thanks for your information.
I think that maybe you can try to read your exam essay from the beginning to the end and mark the sentences you do not really understand. Then all you need to do is revise them. I think perhaps you typed the essay too fast that there are some sentences you do not expressed clearly. If you revise them, your essay would be perfect!
--- In the first paragraph, I could not understand the sentence: “ how to combine their thought unfolded into many audience rather than sole instructors” and so could I not understand this one: “ so it’s human to decide the writing not form do decision of us” in the last paragraph. There are some spelling mistakes that you might want to change them, and furthermore, also add some prepositions in some places.
I think your essay on first question is very completing that makes the readers to know about the general ideas of the development of composition from the original article. You use three paragraphs to write summary, and I was wondering whether it is proper though what you wrote is very clear. I mean, since it is about summary, you need to simplify it.
I could not understand some of your sentences such as the last sentences in the fourth and fifth paragraph. It might be better for you to use shorter sentences and express your meanings in a more clearly and logic way. Besides, some wrong spelling and grammatical problems are found in your essay, you can revise them by read your essay again.
I think your article is clear to show readers your ideas about education improving.
But there are some suggest I want to provide for you. You should make your summary briefer and shorter. Besides, I think you can add a paragraph of conclusion to finish your article.
In your composition, you mention “I think” for several times. This is already your works and you can talk what ever you think about the article. Therefore, there is no need to write that. Besides, you write quite well. There is not too much problem in your essay.
It's quite unique that you connected your article with the world tendency and expressed that the writer should not always offer what the audience need. By doing so you can make your article border and impressive. You really did a good job!
Sorry for my being late. Some of your sentences are not easy to comprehend if not translated from English to Chinese. " the purpose reading those implies to those essential tips" Maybe you can put your article aside for a couple of days and then re-read it again. Or maybe you could find some friends to help to find out some ambiguous sentences.
Post a Comment