Sunday, December 21, 2008

Reaction 3:

This meeting is the last one to meet the teacher again. In fact, before the meeting, I had an argument with Elsa, fighting against the opposite sides. And I had a lots of confusion abort anti-abortion. What’s worse, I want to change the topic of my issue paper. I got totally lost how to explain the babies who have not abortion would live happier lives. Women’s poverty also causes the abortion, I know my position do not change, however, it seemed more difficult for me to convince others not to abortion. I can’t ensure these babies’ afterwards lives.

In contract to my irresolution, my teacher advised me to debate for my position. To be much more eloquent, I need find some strong evidence. After the teacher provided me other thoughts about the babies, I think at least I found my roads to take. Another problem I have is not having good source for my paper. The problem is easy to solve but needs time to struggle for it.

After meeting with the teacher, I think it helps me a lot. I’m easy to think a lot and would start to worry about the position and development of my issue paper. After Teacher told me I need to adherer to continue the topic I choose, I agree that I should never give it up so easily.

1 comment:

sope2010 said...

You did reduce the article into a smaller ones. Emma once said that you need not put your idea in your annotation most of the time. However, she said we should put our reflection in the blog. You might think of adding some of your point of views in it.